photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh Happy Day! My Summer Wedding..


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I wanted to share my wedding, that took place last June, with all of you. 
Thanks to all of our amazing friends and family, we had the day of our dreams. I guess you could say that the vision we had for our wedding was "classic vintage and handmade." Because we are surrounded by so many beautifully talented people we wanted to invite them to take part in creating the perfect wedding with us. Everything from my dress to the groomsmen's leather hats to the favors were handmade by us and our friends. Many other little items were purchased from vintage/thrift stores and etsy



Boots from Dirty Birdies Vintage.

My necklace was made by Jake and my veil was a created by Andrea, Vieve and myself.



Decorations by Melisa and MaryEllen. <3

My dress was made by my dear friend Jocelyn Weber. <3
Hair and make-up by Vieve and Sarah. <3
















Guest book.








Wedding videos done by Mindi and Justin!




So many thanks to all of our incredible family and friends who were there to make 6/18/2011 such a wonderful day! Jake and I love you all!
Lookin' forward to the many years ahead.
-sarah

Photography: Kyna Marie// Wedding Dress: Jocelyn Weber// Shoes: (hers Dirty Birdies Vintage his Rabbit House Vintage)// Rings: (hers Tallon Jewelry his Caelum Designs)// Guy's Hats: Rusty Zylstra// Baked Goodies: Andrea and many other lovely ladies // Decorations: Melisa and MaryEllen// Band: Two Tone Wolf Pack// Venue: Harmony Museum// Flower Arrangements: Sherry // Videography: Mindi Sue & justin

No comments:

Post a Comment