photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Monday, November 14, 2011

Etsy Finds: Lemon & Yellow Edition!

I love the color yellow and almost anything lemon I will eat. Etsy helped me create a list of lemony yellow things I will possess one day. Thanks a lot Etsy...

Seriously guys, these potato bags for the microwave are amazing. You can find this adorable one here.


Give me a freaking break! This store has amazing items, like this little yellow owl.


This bag is perfect for a new carry-on that I have been craving. Scratch that, I'll take one of everything in the entire shop.


I am a sucker for cute kitchen things. This shop is full of them!


I really love this. EncorePrints has a plethora of awesome paintings.


Dowdy Studio is full of awesome screen prints. I particularly am drawn to this little guy.

Too many cute things to handle. Check out these shops for the upcoming holiday gifts! 

-andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment