photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photographs from May.

The past few weeks have been pretty hectic. Weddings, trips, and moving have taken up all of my time. But we are almost all settled in here! Our neighborhood is called Friendship and in nestled in the east end of Pittsburgh. I haven't had much time to explore but I am looking forward to that. I will also have to do a post on our cute little house sometime soon! In the mean time here are a few snapshots of my May:


Chippy.


Walks.


Moving time!

Homemade jam.

Lensbaby.


Homemade icecream <3


Leeanne & Allan's wedding.



Rachel. One of the sweetest ladies I know.


I hope enjoyed these little bits! 

-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment