photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Instagram Life - Melisa

Sorry we have been slackin with posts lately,
all of us gals have been pretty busy.
Andrea and Danielle have been workin lots,
Sarah is in the process of moving,
and I have been swamped with orders.

Don't worry, we have some great posts coming soon!

In the meantime, here are some peeks into 
my recent life via Instagram.

Wearing lots of bows is kind of my new thing.

I sent out promo packets to stores and got a fun
surprise package from a friend!

Painted rocks with Sadie Fay.

New fabric and lots of sewing.
(I am obsessed with Fabric.com)

Thrift finds (as if I needed more figurines).


Oh, and if you were wondering what the pets
were up to...
Bruce caught up on "much needed" relaxing.
Strummer got a hair cut.

Follow me on Instagram : ohmelisa.

I hope you are having a lovely week!

-melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment