photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Oh Melisa Wants You To Know...

Just a quick note to let you know...

My "I Love Dad" applique onesie/tee design is so perfect 
for Father's Day coming up!
Last day for orders is tomorrow (Sunday June 10th),
so get one (or two, or three) before then to have
it in time for dad's special day!

Order yours here.
Add me on FB to keep up with all the giveaways and specials!

AND...
Have you heard of the lovely "Chickabug Blog"?
It is one of my very favorite blogs full of party planning ideas
(children's birthdays, etc) and more!
Well, they are hosting a giveaway of not one, not two, 
but THREE of my handmade onesies/tees!
Contest ends June 11th so go enter now!


I am pretty excited to be staying busy!
Thanks for supporting handmade :)

-melisa


4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I can't wait to see pics of little Seth in his! -melisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - my kids LOVE their shirts from you!!!! They ask to wear them ALL the time - I'm thinking I need to get a few more so I'm not washing all the time. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me so happy!!! Just shoot me an e-mail if you want more :)
    -melisa

    ReplyDelete