photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Instagram Life- Andrea

Due to the lack of blogging I have been doing I tried really hard to document something every day so I could share it with all of you! By the time I get to the third day you will be able to see how uneventful my life of 23 years really is.


Monday:
Littlest Niece and I avoided dog poop in the yard
Took a weekly photo with my "brother" Patrick
Tuesday:
I hung out with Emily and Baby Josie..in her jeggings
Wednesday:
I enjoyed a nice gossip magazine and Oh Brother Where Art Thou? (I have an obsession with Mr. Clooney)
L.N. is the most spoiled when it comes to her books
Thursday:
The cheapest and most frat party daiquiri making ever for our fiesta party
Making chicken enchiladas
Natalie grated cheese like a pro
Friday:
Weekly happenings at the diner
My brother in law and dad are the best of giggly friends
Bought my ticket for my mini vacation at the end of the month
Saturday:
Made the best breakfast sandwich
Is this our engagement photo or an awkward church directory photo? You decide
Fun times in the park
Did you do anything fun this week?

-andrea
(instagram @andreabible)





No comments:

Post a Comment