photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thrifty Easter

For Easter this year Jake & I went back to his dad's house for the weekend. It was super relaxing and simple which was just want I needed to help battle away a silly cold that had been bothering me for about a week. While we were out there we visited an adorable antique store and I picked up a few goodies:

I can never pass up cute saucers. 

Currently obsessed with collecting vintage planters.

I found the sweetest little punch tin note pad holder! I love it.

So even though I was a little under the weather it turned out to be a nice & quiet little get away. And it is always nice to see Jake's dad, who just happens to make the best breakfast.
How was your holiday weekend?

-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment