photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Henry's Room.

I finally finished Henry's room, weeks after he arrived.
I picked a mustard yellow because we didn't know
the gender so this was a perfect "vintage" neutral color.
 
Thanks o my MIL for buying this crib!
It's new but has a vintage feel, I love it.
Many of the toys, shelves, sheets etc, were found on etsy,
thrifting, or antique stores. 
I used an old antique children's chair as a shelf.
(Just added screws and wire to hang).

I made the fabric banner.
Maybe I will do a tutorial, it's my favorite type
of banner/garland, and it's super easy!
 
Shelf is handmade from Etsy as well as the moccasins.
Unionsuit was a thrift find (I can't wait until it fits him).
The "I Love Dad" onesie was made by me.
Striped cardigan is American Apparel.
 
I had to get the faux taxidermy!
It was handmade, found here on Etsy.
I also got the custom name blocks on Etsy as well.
(I had ones for the girl name we picked too, just in case).
 
I know these toys are creepy looking, but I love them.
It's ok to have toys your children are not allowed to
play with in their room, right? Haha!
I normally don't like IKEA (gasp),
but I liked this star that lights up)
 
Lots of toys from friends!
(Toys Henry is allowed to play with).
 
Artwork by various children of friends.
 
I used an antique cupboard as my diaper changing station.
I am obsessed with using old crates as shelves.
(I do that in every room of my house).
 
Of course I have to add one photo of my little mister...
 
 
 
Find me on Instagram to be overloaded of photos of Henry!
"Ohmelisa"
 
-melisa



No comments:

Post a Comment