photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Monday, April 22, 2013

Currently.

I guess it is my turn for a life update. Over the past couple months I have been focusing most of my energy on my photography. I am currently gathering together ideas & shooting for three different series that I plan on submitting to galleries, as well as planning a trip out west this summer to photograph the redwoods & the coast. I am selling a few select prints in editions of 24 each to help raise funds for these endeavors as well as a new 35mm film camera. If anyone is interested you can check out my print shop.
I'm pretty excited about this coming year & my work. Photography is the only thing I know for certain. As dramatic as this might sounds, I really don't know what I would do if it wasn't such a important part of my life.
Current work:









Thank you all for your support & I sincerely hope that you enjoy my photographs. 
I will be blogging about a super cute wedding that I shot in film very soon so stay tuned!

<3
sarah 

www.sarahvantassel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment