photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Time of Deep Sadness!


Girls all over the world are in mourning this week after Justin Timberlake went and married Jessica I can't Biel-eve she's so boring in a private wedding in Italy on Friday!

This is not a wedding photo. 

Even though I knew this was coming it still hurts! Justin was on my top 5 celebrity crushes list but was recently taken off due to boring choices in woman and for doing too much acting instead of singing. Though I love seeing his butt in Friends with Benefits he needs to bring the sexy back and do some music for awhile! Can I also say that I still wish he would have married Britney Spears or even that joker faced Cameron Diaz would have been a better fit!

Those were the days!

At least she was fun!


I'm going to have to agree with Melisa and give it four years... sorry Justin maybe then you can be put back on the list!? I know this all sounds harsh but the truth hurts and it's my job to tell it! If you have any predictions or opinions on the matter feel free to share. Don't worry ladies we will get through this I promise just take it one day at a time!

~Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment