photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Adventures with Sadie Fay!

Since my Mum is too lazy to blog i guess i will do it for her! Recently i went to Living Treasures Animal Park and i loved it! Here are some pictures from my trip!

Mr. Golden Sun was shining bright!
Daddy hates the paparazzi... we are just trying to have a fun day together!
So so excited!
Mini deer!
My first pony ride!
So serious!
Cheese!
Exhausted! 
I think that might have been the most fun i have had in all three years of my life! Feeding the animals was my favorite thing about this place... they were all so cute! I just love seeing animals and hanging with the rents! Hope you like the pics... now i must go my next adventure awaits!

~ Sadie Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment