photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Hump Day

Happy Wednesday everybody! First, I would like say a big happy birthday to our talented lady friend Lauren, my best friend Anthony, and my Pop! Yes, if you're wondering, I am the child with the scary smile. We all have those right? Moving on.


 


We are about to step into a land that no person should ever travel to with me. Except my friend Natalie who told me to share this. I am hoping and praying you all have heard of the girl wonder, super sleuth extraordinaire, titian haired beauty, bad ass in the Roadster..Nancy Drew. Stay with me here people. I don't know about you, but I have been slightly obsessed with her forever. If there is one character I want to be from childhood it's her. Don't judge me, or DO judge me. I don't care. Girl detectives never care.
 
Nat and I discovered so many treats on Pinterest today (follow me!) that it would be rude not to share. Consider this a peace offering for being absent for so long. Still with me? Perfect.
 


 
Who doesn't want these magnets? A fool, that's who.
 
Lookatthissuitcase!
 
Seriously you guys..you may be looking at my 24th birthday party. (www.supermommoments.com)
 
The only way I want to carry my money from now on.
 
Sorry Mom, I need it.
 
 
Those are just a few of the finds from Pinterest. I am not ashamed. EMBRACE YOUR INNER SLEUTH! Now I have to get to The Lilac Inn and get me some jewels back, okray?
 
 
-andrea
 
ps. THIS is currently the newest thing happening in my life. Thanks Miss Nora for the design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment