photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, June 28, 2012

One Down & Forever To Go :)

It's hard to believe that Jake and I have been married for over a year now. Over the course of this past year I have taken hundreds of photos of our daily life together and in the years to come I will continue to do the same. I wanted to build a little album of some sort to place the photos along with little cards & notes we have exchanged at the end of each year of marriage.
So here is what I came up with:











It was quite simple! All you need is an old book, some photos corners (I found them on ebay for pretty cheap), a piece of ribbon, and a nice collection of photographs & cards!

I'll end this little post with a couple snapshots from today...




1 comment:

  1. Thats a really cute idea :) I like that you don't have to have a big wonky sized scrapbook that doesn't really fit on a bookshelf! Must remember to get photo corners next time Im at the craft store...

    ReplyDelete