photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A New Kitchen.

At the beginning of the month Jake and I moved from our apartment in South Side to a quiet little place in the East End. We have been in the process of settling for a bit but everything seems to have found its place & it is feeling more like home every day. I figured I would give a little "home tour" and I'll start with the kitchen, which is in the back of the apartment. It is much smaller than the kitchen in our old apartment but I like it. It feels cozy.

The window sill above our sink. The little bird/strawberry trinket
is from my friend Jordan B. & just may be my favorite trinket yet.

Jake and I have been making all kinds of jam this summer.



Under one of the cabinets is a cute little shelf.
Perfect for my cook book collection.



My favorite item in the kitchen!


Cutest little gift from Melisa <3






Because the apartment has such high ceilings
Jake had to build be a little step stool... 


Oh! and did I mention we have a sweet new roommate!

I am really excited to be in a neighborhood that actually feels like one! 
Have a great weekend!

-sarah

3 comments:

  1. these photos are amazing :)
    I love them!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you!
    i'm glad you enjoyed them.
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly cool post. I love this kitchen. Totally the style would fit me.best battery powered chainsaw consumer reports

    ReplyDelete