photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Friday, April 20, 2012

What a Man...

Levon Helm was one of the few who truly dedicated their lives to what they loved. He devoted over forty years making something beautiful & something that would bless countless generations. I cannot watch The Last Waltz without coming close to tears just from the shear talent that those men possessed. There was a time where heart and soul mattered in music and Levon had such a heart. The world needed Levon Helm & he will be missed. I will always have a place in my heart for that handsome little drummer from Arkansas.




Levon Helm 1940-2012.



"All my kin who love me 
All my friends who care 
Look beyond the dark clouds
We're gonna meet up there"
-Levon



Rest easy Kind Sir.



-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment