photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A wedding... Lyndsy & Jim.

Wedding season has begun! This past weekend I had the honor of photographing Lyndsy and Jim's wedding. They are such a sweet couple! Very laid back & a joy to work with. You could see how much they loved each other buy the way their faces would light up when they caught the others eye. One of my favorite parts of being a wedding photographer is getting to share that very special moment with people who truly care for one another.
I thought I would share just a little snippet of their very beautiful day:





More of my wedding/ engagement work here.

Have a lovely day!

-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment