photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Under $2... I'll Take It!

Finding cute things for cheap is always a good thing.

Ever since "Michael's" craft store started their $1 bin, I have been hooked.
I have become a journal/notebook hoarder (due to my obsessive list-making).
You can usually find cute little items, like these notebooks for just $1.
 




And there is just one more thing I have to share...
Yesterday, Danielle and I were killing time at "Forever 21" and
we found these super cute necklaces for just $1.50 each!
There are just simple chains with a charm or two on them,
but there were hundreds to choose from.

I think it might be cute to wear more than one at a time...


That is all, happy shopping :)

-melisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm such a notebook hoarder too! And I'm a tad bit jealour of your cute owl and bow necklaces;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I am not the only one! haha! Forever 21 still has those necklaces, get some! :)
    -melisa

    ReplyDelete