photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Etsy Finds.

When I am at work and bored I spend hours browsing Etsy.
Here are some of my favorites of the day...

I NEED THIS. 
Tell my husband to buy it for me here.

How cute is this little brooch?
This and many other unique pieces here.

Amazing little stationary set.
Who can I write a letter to on this?
Check it out here.

Love this jacket. Love the whole shop!
Go see for yourself here.

So cute! This shop has so many unique vintage finds!
Check it all out here.

I can't resist a good cat shirt.
Shop around here.

Oh Joe Strummer, how I miss you!
This shop has TONS of amazing pop culture shirts.
Find your favorite here.

I would love this table in my house.
Super neat shop here.

Well, there ya have it, things on my wishlist.
But really, I need that Mister Rogers stool.

Enjoy your day and shop Etsy!
-melisa

5 comments:

  1. Ooh fabulous picks! I especially love the stool. And I can't resist a cat shirt either. ;) Thanks for including my kilim / denim jacket! I will be making a few more of them & possibly some kilim bags, too. You heard it here first! ;)

    xoxo
    Nickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Well, we love your shop, keep up the good work! Thanks for checking out out blog!
    -melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun finds Melisa! That stationary is sweet!! Thank you for the feature too :) xo, Suzanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little late for the party - but thanks so much for featuring my farm table...and for letting me know that you did :). I'm looking forward to looking through your blog! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete