photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Friday, March 16, 2012

DIY Guest Book

After almost 9 months of being married I finally put together our wedding guest book! Which was completely inspired by Melisa's awesome handmade journals:




Our idea for a guest book was to have a typewriter & pens and cigar boxes filled with bits of paper for people to type their notes to us on. After I would sew the pieces into a vintage book. I finally got around to it and am so happy with how it turned out!











I had quite a few sappy moments going through and re-reading these special little notes. I'm excited that our book is finally all put together & is something that we will always be able to hold dear. We really do have the most beautiful friends & family.
Have a lovely day!

-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment