photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, December 8, 2011

DIY Flower Clip

Hello lovlies! I hope you are all having a great week! Mine has been quite busy, as I am getting ready for Sunday's craft show. All of us gals will be there, so stop by and say hello if you are in Pittsburgh!
Anyway! I just wanted to share this little hair clip idea. It is super simple but kept me busy while my husband was off at band practice. Also, a nice little break from makin' postcards and honey butter.

Supplies needed:
fabric
little paper flowers
button
glue
hair pin
needle and thread




choose and cut out your fabric for the flower pieces.

stitch on the button and layer as much as your heart desires!

finally, glue a hair pin on the back.





Perhaps a fun little stocking stuffer?

-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment