photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Not So Guilty Crushes.

So I am the type of person who doesn't have guilty pleasures because I don't feel guilty about anything that I love! For example I watch soap operas and I'm obsessed with NKOTB! Here are my top crushes that I should be ashamed of, but i'm not!

So my number one strange crush is the one and only Prince. He's sexy and strange and wears higher heels than I do! What's not to love?! 


Numbers two is Jason Lee. I have a thing for awkwardly tall and skinny guys. Even with his creepy mustache I can't help but swoon!
 Number three is my little creep Giovanni Ribisi. He's so awkward and spastic I love it! 


I'm sensing a pattern, I think my type is scrawny and slightly odd! So who are you secretly crushing on? Don't be ashamed you can't help who you fall in love with!

- Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment