photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Things I Like - Etsy & Pinterest

I can't stop "pinning" and "heart-ing"!

Here are some of my favorite recent Pinterest and Etsy finds...

I am super into lockets, I found www.locketfox.etsy.com and love everything!
Check it out here.

How cute are these hand carved button stamps by www.talktothesun.etsy.com
Purchase them here. There are so many cute ones to choose from!

Gaudy vintage floral chair... I'll take it!
Find this and more vintage here.


AND THEN THERE'S PINTEREST...

Here is a cute quilt project I would love to try someday...
Check out the details here. While you are there, browse her blog.
it's amazing! I will be adding it to my favorites!

These for my backyard maybe?
I will probably never have the patience to do this myself, but
see how you can make them here.

This is pinned on my "fashion" board...
TOO CUTE! Go check out more of this pretty lady's
outfits here.

Have you found any good Etsy/Pinterest finds lately?

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

-melisa


No comments:

Post a Comment