photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yet Another Delicious Treat!


















I promise that I will soon expand my horizons and post recipes that aren't desserts but for now I wanted to share with you all this little classic and simple cookie! I love to bake and because it was my husband's birthday on Tuesday, I wanted to make him something special. His favorite cookie since childhood has been the peanut butter/hershey kiss sugar cookie. Even though these cookies are a classic it was a first time for me! They were quite fun and easy.

Ingredients:
1 3/4 cup of flour
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1 egg
2 tbsp of milk
1 tsp vanilla

Mix together all of your ingredients, roll into 1 inch balls, and then roll balls into sugar. Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Top with the candy kiss immediately after removing the cookies from the oven. Let cool and enjoy!

-sarah



1 comment: