photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Goodbye Mullet!

 Hey all its me again! So i have been rockin a pretty fierce mullet for the last year and today it was time we take care of that! My mum was a little nervous about this milestone so she went online and found a salon in the area that does kids haircuts called Little Snips.

So off we went on our big adventure!


 This place was pretty cool! They had little cars to sit in and televisions with cartoons playing!


I was a little scared when the lady picked me up and put me in the NYPD car i guess i thought i was going to jail or something! Then i caught a glimpse of the TV and i was fine!


I got  kinda distracted by the little cutie that was getting his haircut next to me!



All done and looking pretty good!




All in all it was a great adventure and i think I'm looking pretty cute!




~ Sadie Fay


2 comments:

  1. Looking good indeed! I wish they made chairs like that for adults. Haha. I'm glad it went so well!

    ReplyDelete