photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

American Music Awards= LAME!

I'm going to keep this quick and painless unlike the show itself which was long and extremely painful to watch! So here is what i loved and hated!

JLo performs doing her best Britney Spears i'm nude and my body sparkles routine. The outfit is a little over the top but so is Jenny from the block and thats why i love her!


 Taylor swift wins three awards and by far gave the cutest and sweetest exceptance speeches!


 I have mixed feelings about this one! For those of you who don't know i love me some David Hasselhoff. There is something about a guy who thinks he is one hundred and fifty percent cooler than he actually is! Don't Hassel the Hoff! I also hate LMFAO they should be called RMFL for ruining my f***ing life! If i hear that party rock song one more time im going to go Mike Tyson on someones ass!


I'm going through a rap phase and Drake is currently my fav!



Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera's performed. I hate Adam Levine and Christina looked ridiculous! There is nothing wrong with having curves all i ask is that you dress appropriately. This dress is way too short and way too tight... don't you own a mirror!? I know what you are going to say x-tina you are beautiful no matter what they say, words cant bring you down. I get it you are beautiful but your dress is still too tight!


I absolutely despise people on stilts it freaks me out and gives me nightmares! It happens twice in one night and i am not happy about it.



I would do a best and worst dressed list but other than my girl Taylor the rest looked like a bunch of Fashholes! So all in all the show sucked and i don't think i will be watching another AMA for quite some time... unless NKOTB performs of course!

~ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment