photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Saturday, February 25, 2012

DIY Super Simple Curtains.

For months now I have been dying to get new curtains in our living room, the old ones were just too dark and bulky. I want to allow what little sunshine we have the chance to peak into our home, so this morning I made some quick little curtains that will do the job.

Supplies needed:
sewing machine
pins
scissors
measuring tape
2 pieces of fabric that measure 36x32 inches (I used to different patterns because I didn't have enough of just one but I really like how they turned out!)

































Measure and fold approximately 2 inches at top so there is
enough space to fit your curtain rod through.
















Pin and sew!
















Hem other edges about 1/2 inch.




















I am so ready for spring!
Oh hey! Don't forget to check out the Melisa's super cute giveaway on The Prairie Hen's blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! I'm definitely going to have to find some material around here to do this with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them..these look really really cool!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! and they are so easy! dont know why i didn't make them sooner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to make myself some curtains! i've been putting it off for long enough!

    ReplyDelete