photo aboutus_zps72b4528a.jpg  photo fashion_zpsd5a79a41.jpg  photo handmade_zps6c44253c.jpg  photo recipes_zps2829987f.jpg  photo popculture_zpsc1606063.jpg  photo odds_zpsc2c2e360.jpg  photo links_zpsa73b8e77.jpg

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DIY Interchangeable To Do List.

I always feel much more on top of my game & so much more organized if I have a list of things that I need/want to do. So I found a fun & cute way to make myself a little "to do list". 
A few months ago I made myself this little dry erase board:


I simply framed a piece of light colored fabric behind glass & it worked great but I never really used it so I decided to turn it into something new!
Here is what I did:

Painted.

Stamped.

Added some sticky notes.

Very simple and practical little craft that you can tweak any way you would like really! Enjoy & have a beautiful day!

-sarah

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! It would even be perfect for a monthly calender (and still so beautiful on a wall). I love the blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete